Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.pro
Skybuck Flying Skybuck Flying is offline

Default arithmetically challenged people

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in message
As I'm working, "Let's Make a Deal" is on. A woman has four rolls of a die
to get 10 points or more. She gets 8 on the first two rolls. So... does
she
or the host say "No need to roll again?" No! She actually rolls the die!

Maybe she believed the more points she would get the bigger the prize !
=D

There is a little tale about a woman being greedy ! =D

Bye,
Skybuck.

--
"We already know the answers -- we just haven't asked the right
questions." -- Edwin Land