Posted to rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Harper CANNOT be trusted with a majority Gov't.

wrote:

And anyone who has half a brain KNOWS it is not "free" We all know
this because we see the taxes we pay. It is not "free health care" it
is "universal" or "government funded" health care.
We know we are paying for it. - We are (pre) paying it on the
installment plan - or a "budget payment plan" if you like - knowing
that we will never have to lose our home or life savings just because
"our number comes up" and we either fall ill or have a serious
accident.

Ah! So THAT'S why Canadians live such risky lives. Hockey, for example.