Posted to uk.d-i-y
hugh hugh is offline

Default Referendum

In message , Andy Champ
writes
On 10/05/2011 19:42, John Rumm wrote:

Or to put it another way, more people want him than any other candidate,
and if you substitute any other candidate then you know that even fewer
still want them.

Suppose I want the Green to win. Unless I live in Brighton, that isn't
going to happen. So there's no point in voting for them, I'll vote
Tory (to keep Lab out) or Labour (to keep the Tory out). The two of
them thus get most of the votes between them.

How do you know that everyone doesn't feel the same way?

Andy
(Correspondence _not_ closed...)

If everyone thought like you it wouldn't have happened in Brighton
either.
--
hugh
common sense." Buddha