Posted to rec.woodworking
Josepi[_20_] Josepi[_20_] is offline

Default Harper CANNOT be trusted with a majority Gov't.

Right on!
We are practically clones except for the Tennessee people. They **ARE**
clones.

LOL
---------------------
"Tim Daneliuk" wrote in message
I lived in Canada intermittently, and for short periods of time, never
for any extended duration. I have visited many times since, of course.

This "Canada is better/worse than the USA" stuff is ridiculous.
We have far more in common as nations than we have differences.
Moreover, Canadian policy is necessarily different because it has
more geography than the US but 1/10th the population.

And - for the record - in modern times, there have been 4 nations
that stuck together to help each other and free the world: Australia,
Canada, United Kingdom, and United States.

"Tim Daneliuk" wrote in message
I was born in Canada. It's a wonderful place with largely terrific
people. I chose to become an American citizen.