Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.misc
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Defeating security Torx

On Wed, 11 May 2011 10:23:55 +0100, Sn!pe wrote:

Bob Eager wrote:

If ever a toaster worked reliably for more than about 12 months, all
the toaster manufacturers would go bust.

My Dualit is over 10 years old.

+1

When the local posh cooking shop asked ~£150 for a Dualit two-slot
toaster I thought I can buy a new toaster every year for that money. Our
John Lewis one, bought for a fraction of the Dualit price, is still
going strong after four years. It makes bloody good toast too.

Much cheaper in Costco. About £125 for a four slot Dualit last time I
looked.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org