Posted to alt.home.repair
The Ghost in The Machine The Ghost in The Machine is offline

Default Drop ceiling or drywall ceiling?

On Apr 16, 3:39*pm, "CraigT" wrote:
I know everyone wants a drywall ceiling, but I have a walkout basement that
if I were to put a drywall ceiling in I'd have to put in 12 access panels
for electrical boxes, water shutoffs, vent dampers, etc. in an area 18' X
27'. * Here are couple pictures of what I've got in the way of *"stuff" I
need access to and what it might look like with all the panels. *Would I
just be better off going with a drop ceiling?

http://oi53.tinypic.com/2ry1y6x.jpg

http://oi55.tinypic.com/334nj2f.jpg

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database6047 (20110416) __________

http://www.eset.com

WHAT ELSE IS THERE??? YOU CAN ALWAYS LEAVE A MADCAP OPEN CEILING WITH
EVERYTHING TACKED UP AND ROUTED CAREFULLY...WHAT DO I KNOW ABOUT THOSE
THINGS EVERYPOINTS BEEN COVERED, I JUST FLOAT RIGHT THROUGH ANY OF
THEM ANYWAY ;/
I HATE PLASTER BOARD THOUGH, ALL THE DUST AT ONE POINT OR ANOTHER
MAKES ME VISIBLE.
REMEMBER., WHATEVER CAN GO WRONG, WILL GO WRONG .

PATECUM
TGITM