Posted to rec.woodworking
Josepi[_17_] Josepi[_17_] is offline

Default Harper CANNOT be trusted with a majority Gov't.

Are you kidding? I doubt there is one field of endeavor that original
Canadian culture hasn't been tainted by US culture.

We can't spell correctly anymore,
We think the word "programme" is spelt shorter for computers,
we think "fun" can be used as an as a descriptive noun and,
we ain't even counting properly anymore.

--
wrote in message ...

I'm glad I don't live in the USA. And I hope and pray that out
government doesn't drag us down the American garden path.

Thank goodness we didn't elect the American University Prof as our
PM!!!!