manoman

Default boiler thermostat temperature

I think I am an "if it ain't broke don't fix it" type. I think for the
upheaval that doing that would involve, I will pay more per month until my
boiler realises its in the new millenium and decides to retire.

Right, it's friday, enough CH talk... wheres the nearest drinking
establishment?!!

Cheers again Christian, as a new home owner I am glad places like this
exist.

Phil S.

"Christian McArdle" wrote in message
t...
Is this any use at all?

You probably have gravity circulation on your hot water cylinder. Adding

the
thermostat to it may actually be quite difficult. This is because it will
probably need an additional zone valve and wiring between the zone valve

and
the programmer. This is assuming the feed/vent arrangements are suitable

for
the insertion of the valve. You may want to wait until the back boiler
expires, unless you are a "have a go" type. Let me know if you are!

Christian.