Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default OT HIghway Patrol cars

OT HIghway Patrol cars

This is especially directed at my fellow old codgers, but anyone can
join in.

I've been watching reruns of Highway Patrol with Broderick Crawford
for the past few months.

I really like them. Some parts are more realistic than average, and
others are less realistic. For example, they're almost never in a
hurry, even when a baby can't breathe.

But one thing gets me. The police cars are all full-size (since
that's almost all that existed in the 50's. But they are all 2-door.

Did any police have 2-door cars?

When they arrest someone, they put him in the back seat, usually with
his hands cuffed behind him, but not always iirc. Sometimes maybe
they put him in the front seat. I forget.