Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark[_30_] Mark[_30_] is offline

Default Referendum

On Fri, 06 May 2011 21:02:16 +0100, Old Codger
wrote:

On 04/05/2011 21:17, dennis@home wrote:

"Old Codger" wrote in message

But AV will not necessarily find the candidate most people are happy
with.

Neither will FPTP.

Indeed but it does find the candidate the least folk are unhappy with.

Not at all. FPTP purely gives the candidate that the largest group of
people voted for. For all we know all the other electors could really
hate that candidate.
--
(\__/) M.