Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default They buried Osama at sea? WTF!?!!!!???

On May 7, 5:21*pm, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sat, 07 May 2011 12:43:46 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Wed, 04 May 2011 11:53:16 -0500, Ignoramus15919

On 2011-05-03, Gunner Asch wrote:
Why not, if Gunner can lecture us on fiscal responsibility?

So Im "fiscally unresponsible" when work dries up, I have to drop my
insurance, and then have a heart attack?

Isnt that a bit Leftwing in world view..as long as it can be used for an
attack..but Id be a ****ing Leftwinger Poster Child if I wasnt *a
conservative.

You are a leftwinger poster child, even if you are a so called
"conservative".

Despite not being able to afford health insurance, you still end up
being a cost to society because you go to emergency rooms of
hospitals, then you threaten to sue them, drive up their insurance
costs, and so on.

Actually tovarich...I threatened to sue one of them, for billing me for
****ing up so badly. If they hadnt ****ed up..that particular $180k
charge wouldnt have been necessary.

Aren't you still paying that off, slowly? *And how much of a "cost to
society" did that session really cost? *A couple thou in meds and
facilities rental? *I recall being incensed at the local hospital (Tri
City in Oceanside/Vista/Carlsbad, CA) for blowing FOUR MILLION DOLLARS
to remodel their lobby back in the '80s. *Ask Ig how making an
insurance company pay the funds (instead of the hospital) makes it
somehow less of a cost to society. I think it's time to revamp the
whole medical community. *As routine as heart and stroke surgeries are
today, how can one cost so much? *$16 aspirin tablets?

Conceivably, if you were a part of organized health care system, you
would be less of a drag on the society's medical system.

But I am! *a part of organized health care. *VBG *Sucks to be society
doesnt it?

Had Obamacare been enacted by the time you had your surgery, you would
have been on waivers because you couldn't pay $1,000/month for
insurance anyway. *How many millions of Americans are now on waivers
because it costs too much to be a part of it? *Numbers are growing
weekly while doctors bail out daily, retiring by the thousands. Entire
_states_ are now requesting waivers.

Now please advise to one and all about my lectures on "fiscal
responsiblity" on any level other than governmental.

I think that fiscal responsibility begins at home.

Fascinating subject change. When placed up against the wall..in a
corner..with no escape..you try to change the subject.

Sorry Tovarich..it doesnt work

Please address the question

I don't recall seeing you blowing vast (or even half-vast) sums of
money on frills in the past decade, in lieu of spending it on
insurance.

--
The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil
wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those

Ever priced smoking?

Ever priced drinking?

Ever stiffed creditors?

Ever not pay taxes?

Gummer blows money on crap, doesn't pay his bills or taxes.

TMT