Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default They buried Osama at sea? WTF!?!!!!???

On May 7, 2:45*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 4 May 2011 13:24:57 -0700 (PDT), "

wrote:
On May 4, 3:28*pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

I can not see how that would happen. *Assuming he had the same medical
problems, he would have had the same treatment and would be the same
cost or drag to society's medical system.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Dan

If he were part of an insured community, he would be contributing to the
pool from which everyone in that insurance cohort may or may not draw,
depending on whether they have a health care need. He would be contributing
whether or not he needed the service himself. That's insurance.

Ed Huntress

You are correct in that he is not contributing. * *So the net result
is worse. *As I see it same drag, different amounts of support.

Dan

Furthermore..as I stated..up to 3 months before having the medical
emergency..Id carried insurance for nearly 40 yrs.

And live in California..where we ALL pay huge tax loads to cover the
medical and social needs of our illegal alien population.

So as far as Im concerned..I just got a little return on my tax
investment

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is

Excuse...excuse...excuse...Gummer alwasy has them.

Definitely a conservative...a lying parasitical conservative.

TMT