Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default They buried Osama at sea? WTF!?!!!!???

On May 6, 11:11*am, Steve Ackman
wrote:
In , on Wed, 04 May 2011 23:02:45 -0700,

Winston, wrote:
Steve Ackman wrote:
, on Tue, 03 May 2011 15:39:24 -0700,
Winston, wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9mzJhvC-8E

* *I think he should resign the Presidency and take
up a career in comedy. **Right Now*

Thursday morning we can put our hands together for the comedy
stylings of Joe Biden.
http://www.uncoverage.net/wp-content...0/07/biden.jpg

* Neither Obama nor Biden will/can do anything to
improve things, so we might as well get the most
laughs for our buck. *

* Sure. *I'd love to see Obama resign to pursue a
career in comedy. *Biden will step up, discover he
also should be in comedy, and by then the next
election will be in full swing, and all the voters
straight from _Idiocracy_ can decide on the next clown
to inhabit the White House.

They have already improved things.

Have you been living in an airport bathroom stall with Larry Craig?

TMT