Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Calling all birthers

On May 7, 2:38*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 04 May 2011 14:00:22 +0700, J. D. Slocomb

wrote:
On Tue, 3 May 2011 15:23:50 +0000 (UTC), (Edward A.
Falk) wrote:

In article ,
Gunner Asch wrote:

Still waiting for the question about how to prove Natural Born to be
answered by you.

How did Lincoln prove it?

Well, Gunner says that every president other then Obama has published
his birth certificate and school records.....

You lie so poorly and so pitifuly. *Im curious..you evidently have had
much practice at this. Do you have a particular corner *you practice
your trade at?

Cheers,

John D. Slocomb
(jdslocombatgmail)

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is

That would make him a Republican.

TMT