Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Credit card offers

"Twayne" wrote

I asked several
auto insurance companies for quotes and after four years,
Geico is the only one still spamming and junk mailing me ignoring my
request
that they stop. For that reason, I want to cost that
freaking little lizard as much money as I can. ^_^

TDD, Founding member of PETPO

And at the same time screw the company that pays for the mailing.
Resulting in higher prices for you. There are also legal ramifications for
misuse of the mails so don't put anything in there wth your name/address
on it! Then the company has the cost of handling and disposing of the
junk, too. A ****ed off company could have you serving time, technically.
There is no truly free mail: YOU pay the company, not the post office.
The company pays the PO and then internal costs.
But there are plenty of jerks and malcontents who don't care who they
hurt. They're never in short supply.

Doubt it would ever happen, but if enough people sent back the reply
envelopes, companies would soon know it did not work. Evidently, present
situation does work in selling or they would stop with no action on the part
of the junk mail recipients.