Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Luigi, because you post through

On Sat, 07 May 2011 18:52:04 -0400, FrozenNorth
wrote:

On 5/07/11 6:36 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Free versions were always cluttered with farkin' advertising crap. I
wouldn't have one of those programs on my computer, ever.

What????
You ever heard of linux?
Firefox and Thunderbird are not ad encumbered, similar for Safari,
Chrome, Gimp, LibreOffice and many other open source programs.

We were talking about free versions of Eudora, Froz. You snipped this
line by Han from my reply:
I never liked OE. Eudora 7.1.0.9 is now free.

--
The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil
wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those