Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Luigi, because you post through

On Sat, 7 May 2011 12:58:39 -0700, "Edward Hennessey"
wrote:

"Leon" lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in message
m...

This has been a situation starting with me using Windows Live Mail
on Win 7. I have not yet figured out how to keep it from stripping
off or adding the thingys.

Send an email request to LiveMail support, Leon.

As long as we are talking about newsreaders and OE,
does anyone know if OE allows you to put the "watch
eyeglasses" icon on a single post in a thread instead
of doing that to all thread posts when you only want
to watch one?

If this is possible, what is the maneuver?
If it is not possible in OE, is there a better newsreader
that has that capability?

The eyeglass icon is used to "watch thread". I've never seen any
differentiation in a news prog which would apply to a single post
within a thread, Ed.

I've been happily using Agent since version 0.93. It does news and it
doesn't burp.

--
The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil
wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those