Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Calling all birthers

On May 7, 2:25*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 03 May 2011 20:35:58 GMT, (Doug

Miller) wrote:
In article , wrote:
On Tue, 03 May 2011 01:14:20 GMT, (Doug
Miller) wrote:

So *you are now saying that proof is indeed needed?

What on earth did you imagine you read that led to you conclude that?

So you are then claiming that no proof of natural born ciitzenship is
needed?

Stop changing the subject.

No..you are refusing to engage in dialog.

No, actually, that would be you -- refusing to respond to a simple request:
prove your claim that candidates are required to produce birth certificates.

You can't do that, and you know it, so you keep changing the subject, trying
to distract attention, anything to avoid admitting that you were wrong.

Ive stated consistantly that some proof has to be made to show their
eligibility to be President. *So far...you have refused to answer what
that proof might be.

Still waiting Doughy..still waiting

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is

Only you and Trump are waiting Gummer...the rest of the world has
moved on.

Have you applied to McDonalds yet?

I heard they need a clown.

TMT