Posted to uk.d-i-y
Robin Robin is offline

Default Referendum

Indeed. Up to a few weeks ago I was quite indifferent to the
referendum and was inclined not to vote at all and be indifferent to
the result. What pesuaded me to vote no was the constant whinining of
those in favour, so evident here that not only was FPTP 'unfair' but
that anyone voting no was somehow 'brainwashed' etc. It

I trust that will cheer up Roger. After all, he did start this thread
with "But please vote - whichever way you choose." So he got *a* result
he wanted after all

--
Robin
PM may be sent to rbw0{at}hotmail{dot}com