Posted to alt.home.repair
KOS KOS is offline

Default kitchen floor tile question

On May 7, 3:03*pm, KOS wrote:
On May 7, 11:46*am, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:

"KOS" wrote in message

a friend of mine just had a new kitchen installed. The contractor who
did the tile work installed new tile for the floor.
The job was finished, but my friend noticed the contractor, for some
odd reason, installed a tile that is cracked, it looks like it was
filled with grout to cover it up.. but it is clearlly cracked.
shouldnt the contractor come back and replace the cracked tile he
installed?

Yes, it never should have been installed that way or left there if he caused
the crack. *My concern would be that he will make a bigger mess taking it
out.

exactly, i think my friend held some money b/c job wasnt done yet. you
bring up a good point maybe the guy will make a bigger mess and create
more problems..

if the guy refuses to fix it, then?