Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Offsite records for when your home is blown away

"Pete C." wrote

If you lose your cellphone,then others have your personal information.
It's not uncommon for people to lose their cellphones.

I've had a cell phone since 1990 and I've never lost one.

So therefore we can conclude . . . . . . . nothing. It can and does happen
thousands of times a year. Same with toilets. People drop thousands of
them in toilets every year. Better to take the precaution that it may
happed, even after 30 years of blissful holding a phone.