Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Luigi, because you post through

On Sat, 7 May 2011 11:55:08 -0500, "Leon" lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

"Steve Turner" wrote in message ...

On 5/7/2011 9:37 AM, Swingman wrote:
On 5/7/2011 8:18 AM, Mike Marlow wrote:

What's going on with more and more newsreaders all of a sudden? Reference
Leon's reply above to a previous post - no manner of differentiating his
reply from the previous post. It's not just Leon's posts, it's been
showing
up in more and more posts by different people.

I've had that problem with Leon's posts here for quite some time. The only
way
I can decipher his content from replies on certain messages is to read the
post
he's replying to again ... this has been going on for a year or more,
IIRC.

That said, it only happened when he was replying to some messages, not
all. I
chalked it up to Thunderbird?

To make matters even more confusing, Leon now has a new computer and is
apparently no longer using Outlook?

Go figure ...

Next time you're at his house, sneak into his computer and replace his
Windows
Live Mail with Thunderbird.

Better yet install Outlook Express. ;~) I am using giganews, I wonder if
that is why Outlook Express was showing the same problem.

If Outlook Express had been available for Win7, I'd still be using it.
That and Security Essentials are the only good programs ever put out
by Microsoft.

--
The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil
wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those