Posted to uk.d-i-y
Invisible Man[_2_] Invisible Man[_2_] is offline

Default UK DVDs

On 06/05/2011 21:26, Dave wrote:
Dave wrote:
If my wife buys a DVD of last Fridays wedding, I assume it will not
play in Canada, due to the region lockout.

Will DVD de-crypt cure this problem?

Dave

Use one of the readily available DVD rip libraries and reburn as a
region free DVD.

Or buy it in canada..

Buying in Canada will be my recommendation after reading all the responses.

Dave

I am in the UK but have actually bought DVDs over the internet from
Canada that were intended for that region. Cheaper than buying our local
region and play fine on our multi-region DVD player.