Posted to uk.d-i-y
basura basura is offline

Default Decent Timber Supplier near Biggin Hill/Bromley?

On 06/05/2011 21:07, Chris Wilson wrote:
Folks, does anyone know of a supplier of decent timber within reasonable
travelling distance of Biggin Hill/Bromley (SE London - NW Kent depending
on who you speak withg)

What do I mean by decent timber? Hardwoods for furniture making, there's
plenty of local folks who supply softwoods treated/untreated in all shapes
and sizes but it's specifically hardwoods I'm looking for. Somewhere where
I can walk in and take a look at the stock.

As an aside to put my request into context I've been making furniture items
out of softwood for yonks, it's about time I stepped up my game a little
and I'm thinking of making a feature piece for the living room.

As usual TIA

---

All the best,

Chris

Chris,
Have you tried Bexley Hardwoods in Bexley High Street?

Regards

John Storey