Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jeff R.[_3_] Jeff R.[_3_] is offline

Default They buried Osama at sea? WTF!?!!!!???

"RogerN" wrote in message
m...

I have to give credit where credit is due. Recently the "Freedom from
Religion Foundation" has been trying to get "One nation under God" removed
from our pledge of allegiance. After announcing Osama's death, Obama said
something to the effect "because we ARE one nation under God...". Obama
threw it up in the face of the "Freedom from Religion Foundation", a group
of atheist assholes that think the majority should suffer while the
minority rules.

So, for that I say Hooray, well done Mr. Obama!

RogerN

....and that statement of yours, Roger, is one reason (or item of evdence)
why the practice of your ancient blood cult is dying out.

Not before time, too.

Really...
....if you can't see what's wrong with what you said there, you are beyond
redemption.
Ancient sacrifice or not.

I believe your Christ would weep.

--