Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default R-22 Heat Pump update

On Thu, 5 May 2011 18:30:27 -0400, "Tom Gardner" w@w wrote:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
You are quite hospitable. I hope you are smoke free, I'm
quite allergic.

--

We often entertain non-smokers. We have a big ion-type power filter
and don't smoke in the house for the duration. Anybody that comes

Hasn't your doctor told you about how it affects your favorite
maladies, Tawm? tap, tap, tap You'll have stubs and be on wheels
before long if you keep that up, thilly boy.

Bailiff, wha...

--
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile,
hoping it will eat him last.