Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Another R-22 heat pump update

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Stormin Mormon wrote:

I agree with your observation. In my simple life as a repair
tech, capacitors are usually either go, or no-go. So, the
swing needle jump test has been very useful.

Whatever, but I prefer to know wht really failed rather than throw
parts at a problem. In electronic repair that is called Shot
gunning.
Most of the techs at my last job worked that way. I found the
problem
and fixed it. I did three to seven times their work each day, by
doing
it my way and used about 5% of the parts.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-AidT on it, because
it's

That's because you really, really know your ****! I only know enough
to shotgun new parts in until it works.