Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steven Campbell Steven Campbell is offline

Default How crucial is the 10mm expansion gap in laminate flooring?

"Arfa Daily" wrote in message

Is this the tile effect stuff? Hardly expands at all IME. I never
leave anything like 10mm. Real wood based stuff is probably different.

MBQ

And +1. I have it all over my house. The conservatory is massive, and
subject to huge extremes of temperature, and I've never had the slightest
problem. That's bog standard B&Q Tileoc. I would estimate that my average
gap is around 5mm, and in places, zero ...

Arfa

Thanks for this.