Posted to rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Harper CANNOT be trusted with a majority Gov't.

Robatoy wrote:

No, they kept 3 or 4 - but the leader went down in a cloud of orange
dust

Right. They ended the election with four seats (down from 47).

Anyway, Canada ends up with essentially a two-party government:
Conservatives: 167
NDP: 102
Liberals: 34
Quebec: 4
Green: 1

Brilliant conclusion. They pay you for this?

No, but for some maths is hard. I, fortunately, have extensive training and
experience in the field and consider it part of the white man's burden to
simplify things for the benighted.

That you consider my conclusion "brilliant," is what I call "positive
reinforcement."