Posted to rec.woodworking
Josepi[_17_] Josepi[_17_] is offline

Default Harper CANNOT be trusted with a majority Gov't.

LOL. Not the same description and the backpaddle only made the hole deeper.
A monetary support system is not "medicine".

I was partially incorrect in my statement. Our federal government does
subsidize the provincial health care schemes.

http://www.fin.gc.ca/facts-faits/fshc7-eng.asp

This would imply there is a "national healthcare policy" or "support", but
I won't admit to a "service" or "plan".. LOL

Have a good one!

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
Note my description was not capitalized, meaning my phrase was not meant to
be a "name," but a description. I could just as easily said "Canadian
socialized medicine" with no loss of clarity.

Josepi wrote:
"Natiional Health Service"?

Canada has never had one. Pathetic troll for real Canadians