Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Calling all birthers

On 5/4/2011 12:31 PM, wrote:
On May 4, 2:58 pm, "Ed wrote:

Fortunately for Rich, we're not under the thumb of the Founding Fathers
these days. If we were, he would be tried under the Sedition Act and would
spend many of his remaining years in federal prison.

--
Ed Huntress

The Sedition Act limited the time in prison to 2 years and the act
itself limited the amount of time the act was in force to three
years. So Rich would not have spent many years in prison. And since
the act was passed in 1798 when George Washington was no longer
president, I am not sure the Sedition Act qualifies as being passed by
the Founding Fathers.

Dan

John Adams was behind the passing of that law. Last I checked he was one
of the founding fathers.

Hawke