Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Calling all birthers

On May 3, 2:57*pm, Hawke

You're entitled to that opinion, but I can assure you that many other
people would judge what he said as not only anti American but as a
threat to the president's life.

Hawke

I can not see how you can say that. Explain to me exactly what was
anti American. His comments were against an individual, not against a
country or the government.

And while you are at it, explain what threat he made. He did not say
that he was going to take any action.

But if you can find many people that say his remarks were anti
American and that he made threats, have them post their comments
here. I am always open to being surprised by how many stupid people
there are.

Dan