Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Statue Of Limitations

On Tue, 3 May 2011 17:30:50 -0700 (PDT), "Michael A.Terrell"
wrote:

On May 3, 7:40*pm, "
wrote:
On Tue, 3 May 2011 07:37:12 -0500, "HeyBub" wrote:
wrote:

That is not true. There is even a statute of limitations on rape.
look it up.

That may be true, but irrelevant. *Read what I wrote. *I am not
wrong.

You are correct. The clock stops during the time the charged
individual has decamped.

The clock stops with the indictment.

Yes. I misspoke. The clock starts with the crime, but stops during the
interval when the suspect is beyond the jurisdiction of the proper
authorities. The clock stops with an indictment.

Yes, "fugitive" and "charged" are the key words (I didn't choose them
randomly).

THE CLOCK STOPS WITH YOUR DEATH, YOU CYBERSTALKING TROLL.

Oh, the irony, Queerjano!

TGITM

Do get penicillin for that.