Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley[_2_] ransley[_2_] is offline

Default Good small electric chainsaw that won't burn itself up on thefirst use???

On May 3, 5:48*pm, Don Wiss wrote:
On Mon, 02 May 2011 07:26:26 -0700, mike wrote:
Anybody make a small, lightweight electric chainsaw that won't die
the first time I cut thru a 3" tree limb?

I have a $50 chain saw from Lowes or Home Depot. I've cut many limbs a lot
larger than 3". But I always use Bar Chain Oil. I do not use any substitute
and I always make sure there is oil in the reservoir.

I was not able to find bar chain oil at Lowes or Home Depot. I had to order
it from Amazon.com.

Are you diligently using bar chain oil?

Don.www.donwiss.com(e-mail link at home page bottom).

He probably never put in oil.