Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Raised Panel Curved Cabinet Doors

On May 3, 1:36*pm, Sonny wrote:
On May 3, 11:56*am, "SonomaProducts.com" wrote:

Make sure to post here if you actually pull this off. Very ambitious
and difficult. Would love to know if it is possible with reasonable
effort and results.

I started this project last year, so I have the carcass partially
done. *I do have old pics, but will get new ones, with close-ups of
the curve area. *I'll post them this afternoon.

I have maybe 250 bd ft of air dried rough cut and 1400 bd ft of kiln
dried cherry to work with, so I have some wood to experiment with.

The results may end up being "reasonable" for me. *LOL. *The project
is ambitious for me, too, but I'm definitely learning more than I've
previously known.

This is my inspiration piece: *http://www.flickr.com/photos/4383614...in/photostream

Last year's pics:http://www.flickr.com/photos/4383614...in/photostream
This is a curved corner/end:http://www.flickr.com/photos/4383614...in/photostream

Sonny

Cherry tambour? Like an appliance garage on its side?