Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default was OT How much oil is too much? Now OT Scifi

"Metspitzer" wrote in message
On Sun, 1 May 2011 08:06:51 -0400, "Robert Green"
wrote:

O'Neil to General Hammond:
For the record Sir, I wanted to blow it the hell up.

Oh for the Good Ol' days of SG-1. SGA was OK but the new one is
unwatchable. A bad clone of Battlestar Galactica.

Firefly is supposed to be the next big thing, and it is HD. I have
only seen two, but I was not impressed. It seems more like soap opera
than a "blow em to hell" alien show.

They do have a character that plays the part of an escort that is
stunning.

http://www.google.com/search?q=Moren...1887&bi h=881
So far she is the best thing about the show.

I've seen a few eps of Firefly. OK, but nothing I'd write home about.
FWIW, you can usually clip everything after the first & and the URL will
still work:

http://www.google.com/search?q=Morena+Baccarin

Although the truncated URL goes to Google Web and not Google Images. Not
sure why but I'll figure it out shortly.

Learn something new every day. This URL works as well (sends you to Google
images):

http://www.google.com/search?q=Morena+Baccarin&tbm=isch

I'm guessing that &tbm=isch directs the search to Google images although it
doesn't seem obvious what those letters mean. More research . . .

http://www.google.com/support/forum/...ed4b0470&hl=en

Yep. A message there confirms that the old usersrcript command:

*/images?*

is now *&tbm=isch*

--
Bobby G.