Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Raised Panel Curved Cabinet Doors

On May 3, 11:56*am, "SonomaProducts.com" wrote:
Make sure to post here if you actually pull this off. Very ambitious
and difficult. Would love to know if it is possible with reasonable
effort and results.

I started this project last year, so I have the carcass partially
done. I do have old pics, but will get new ones, with close-ups of
the curve area. I'll post them this afternoon.

I have maybe 250 bd ft of air dried rough cut and 1400 bd ft of kiln
dried cherry to work with, so I have some wood to experiment with.

The results may end up being "reasonable" for me. LOL. The project
is ambitious for me, too, but I'm definitely learning more than I've
previously known.

This is my inspiration piece: http://www.flickr.com/photos/4383614...in/photostream

Last year's pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/4383614...in/photostream
This is a curved corner/end: http://www.flickr.com/photos/4383614...in/photostream