Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default They buried Osama at sea? WTF!?!!!!???

On Tue, 03 May 2011 08:07:41 -0500, Ignoramus18758
wrote:

Especially not if it were from a .50BMG. This video ought to help:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyEnkQSA7s4&NR=1

That's a video of shooting at rocks.

Actually...ground squirrels

And they did not use a .50 BMG shooting at Osama.

Thia is how a face shot looks like.

http://message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=49952

So you can tell who this guy is?

And it looks like the round went in from the side, probably under the
left eye. in a very shallow glancing path. FMJ

The cheekbones took out the front of the face as they exited.

Must have been a moderately slow round, probably 7.62x39

Here is something closer

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_li...tk6do1_500.jpg

He (Osama) was afterall..hit with a .223 or 5.56 from a M4..more than
likely.
And given that there is no Geneva Convention standards to be met
here..probably a soft point or hollow point. Such are often carried by
Spec Ops guys

Gunner, who has shot far far too many people in the head over the years.

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is