Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Calling all birthers

Gunner Asch on Mon, 02 May 2011 20:56:23 -0700

John D. Slocomb
(jdslocombatgmail)

President Washingtons birth was recorded in the family bible. Its very
much in there still

Since there were no such things as Birth Certificates in those
days..they did what they could.

Or "would". Some folks didn't take to the idea of keeping track.
Say the illiterate or the underclass. Hells bells, I'm sure there
are even today, people who only recorded the birth of their children
in order to report it to the welfare office.

His school records are in the Library
of Congress.

Gunner

pyotr filipivich