Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Offsite records for when your home is blown away

Interesting ideas. My cell phone doesn't have
removable memory. Though, it does open up
some good ideas. The digital camera I carry in
my pocket all day, does have a 2 GB card,
which could easily store some encrypted
documents.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Pete C." wrote in message
ster.com...

Add to this, keep a copy of those scans on the
micro-SD card in your cell phone as well. Most
people evacuating will have their cell phone with
them and it's easy enough to find an adapter to
print copies from the micro-SD if needed. You
can also readily get one of the very tiny USB
flash drives and keep it in your wallet. Add to that,
keep your important stuff as pics on your cell
phone as well, a good pic of your DL on your
cell phone is probably sufficient in an emergency.