Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default They buried Osama at sea? WTF!?!!!!???

On May 3, 1:15*am, "Harold & Susan Vordos" wrote:
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message

Aparently, our Muslim in Chief didn't want to
offend anyone?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

*Give it a rest*.

He claims to be a Christian. *Damned shame you can't make the same claim.

Harold

"Christopher Tidy" wrote in

Yes, seems odd. I mean, they have no qualms about
going into a foreign country to kill a guy, but then
they're worried about burying him according to local
traditions?

Chris- Hide quoted text -

I was thinking that too.

For someone who "claims" to be a Christian, Storming will have some
explaining to do when he is at the Pearly Gates.

TMT