Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Edward Hennessey[_2_] Edward  Hennessey[_2_] is offline

Default Catholc school survivor 12 step program meeting ..........

"Paul Hovnanian P.E." wrote in message
diainc...
Steve B wrote:

Anyone qualify?

Nope I never put up with any of that sh*t. My folks sent me to
weekly bible
class. But after a few years, I was moved into a 'special' class,
reputed
to be for 'troublemakers'.

Troublemaker? Me? I never did anything. Always behaved well, paid
attention
in class, asked lots of questions......

Years later, I was invited to several multi-level marketing scams.
Inevitably, I was usually taken aside and asked (privately) if I had
any
interest. If not, could I please leave. So as not to plant seeds of
doubt
into the other potential marks. And then I remembered bible class

When I reached about 14 years old, my parents quit sending me to
bible
class, quit going to church on Sundays and pretty much gave up the
whole
religious thing. When I asked why, they told me that they never
believed in
that God crap, but it was a good way to teach kids a basis for
morality.
Once I was old enough, it was up to me to figure it out for myself.

Figuring it out for yourself is a good way.

Regards,

Edward Hennessey