Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Calling all birthers

"Ignoramus896" wrote in message
On 2011-05-02, __ B?b __ wrote:

I'll just assume that all the other kooks out there agree with Gummer
that the document Obama put out isn't valid. So to them Obama still was
born somewhere else. Okay, I accept that premise. But that means you
people who deny Obama was born in Hawaii have to tell us where he came
from. But your burden is that you have to supply proof that is better
than what you are rejecting from Obama's side.

You have to come up with proof beyond a shadow of a doubt exactly where
and when Obama was born. We want proof that is beyond question. But if
you can't come up with evidence that shows where and when Obama was
really born you have to stop questioning his story about being born in
Hawaii. If you can't come up with better evidence, and unequivocal proof
Obama was born somewhere else then you have to accept what he says as
true.

Personally, I don't think you can prove Obama was born anywhere but
Hawaii, at least not according to the level of scrutiny you use on
Obama's evidence. And I don't think you can keep quiet when you can't
prove Obama was born somewhere else. But go ahead and try. We'll be
waiting for your "proof".

[First of all, the birth certificate that the White House released lists
Obama's birth as August 4, 1961. It also lists Barack Hussein Obama as
his father. No big deal, right? At the time of Obama's birth, it also
shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father was
born in " Kenya , East Africa ". This wouldn't seem like anything of
concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two
whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth.
How could have Obama's father have been born in a country that did not
yet exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the
"British East Africa Protectorate". But, this is not the only thing that
I found that just does not jive.

The other item that I looked into was the hospital that Obama was born
in. On the birth certificate released by the White House, the listed
place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital". This
cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called
"KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home",
respectively. The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity &
Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How
can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated
1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978?]

He is reposting birther crap that is posted on a bazillion of other
forums, and tries to pass it as his own.

http://www.google.com/search?q=conce...ist+until+1963

Eh, too bad. It looked like Gunner was going to invite him to join his merry
band. g

--
Ed Huntress