Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tall King Tall King is offline

Default They buried Osama at sea? WTF!?!!!!???

On Mon, 02 May 2011 17:44:01 -0700, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."

On 2011-05-02, Jim Wilkins wrote:
On May 2, 5:32?am, Gunner Asch wrote:
WASHINGTON: The body of Al-Qaeda mastermind Osama bin Laden has been
buried at sea ...
Gunner

Thus denying his followers another Kaaba.

I would assume that they took plenty of pictures.

Probably. But they don't want to inflame the emotions of Muslims in general.
So, unlike the video of Saddam's capture, they won't be making it public.
US, Pakistani, Afghan, Saudi and other officials will probably be given a
look if they ask. So they can give their public a sanitized report on the
solemnity of the proceedings.

The birthers can just go ahead and stomp their little feet. Its not going up
on YouTube.

AFAIC, bin Laden was dead to me for years, ever since Bush stated that
he was irrelevant. This dog and pony show was for Obama's libtard
supporters who were unable to just move on like the rest of us were.