Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Who needed what torch stuff?

On May 2, 1:36*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 2 May 2011 08:31:28 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
I dont have any Smith stuff, but I do have a spare Victor 100 handle in
my stuff. Ive taken a picture of about half of it..the rest is in
another container I cant get to at night...Ill have to move Stuff in the
morning with the fork lift to dig em out. *This is just some of the
spare stuff not currently on any of my working rigs ......

https://picasaweb.google.com/gunnera...38086768243858

https://picasaweb.google.com/gunnera...38109576123794

6th from the Left.

Out here in California..near the oil fields..most of what we use is
Victor, then Harris. *My working rigs are either.

Gunner

I need a SMALL Victor torch body, cutting torch attachment, and as many gas
tips you want to throw in to make a set. *This would be the one used to cut
thin metals, and do fine gas welding work. *Not the common 315 used commonly
as a rig cutting torch.

Steve

The one I have is a J100..which is small for Victor, but its hard to
find Stuff for it. Ive got a couple brazing tips but no cutting head. On
ebay..they are ...pricey. IRRC..it uses a CA1260 cutting head.

Now Ive got a rather small Harris, with a cutting head..and brazing tips
are easy to find.

5th from the left in the bottom photo.

Now that red Marquette..Ive got a cutting head, and several brazing
tips..and its VERY small..but its not a Victor. Second from the left in
the bottom picture above.

Most of the Stuff I have is in good shape, but yall might have to
replace an o ring here and there.

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is

In other words it is junk.

You still haven't explained the company property markings.

TMT