Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus896 Ignoramus896 is offline

Default They buried Osama at sea? WTF!?!!!!???

On 2011-05-02, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 02 May 2011 08:18:27 -0500, Ignoramus896

On 2011-05-02, Jim Wilkins wrote:
On May 2, 5:32?am, Gunner Asch wrote:
WASHINGTON: The body of Al-Qaeda mastermind Osama bin Laden has been
buried at sea ...
Gunner

Thus denying his followers another Kaaba.

I would assume that they took plenty of pictures.

If he got tagged in the head...there wont be much above the neck to ID.

If he was shot in the face, most of the face should stil be there.

Seriously.

Which, along with that birth cert fraud...makes a fellow wonder..really.

It sucks to have a president you simply cannot trust anything that comes
out of his mouth. Makes one long for Bubba Clinton again..cringe

Gunner, you mentioned that you had a number of fake ID, and false
identities, etc, but not everyone lives this way -- and it did not
get you very far either. It is better to have one good identity than
many crappy ones.

As far as I am concerned, and I may not have followed everything super
closely, Barack Obama is unusually honest and upstanding for a
politician.