Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Looks like Earthlink's connection to Giganews is down again.

On 2011-05-02, Tom Gardner w@w wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Mark Blain wrote:

On May 1, 7:48 am, "Michael A. Terrell"

It's playing the same "Invalid user name or password" crap again.

Yup, it's not just you. The Earthlink forum at dslreports.com
confirms this is happening to multiple people.

[ ... ]

I have Giganews for $5/mo or something like that and I haven't had a
single burp in a year.

And I get good service from Newsguy for $99.99 per year (or
$9.99 per month -- your choice), including access to all the binary
newsgroups (which I am not really interested in, but they are there). I
never use the allotted monthly bandwidth, and it accumulates, so I have
something over 2.5 TB of bandwidth available now. :-) (And -- they keep
giving me more monthly bandwidth for being a loyal customer. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564