Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default R-22 Heat Pump update (and HF multi tester)

I saw that. The thermocouple is totally useful for reading
air temps in ducts, and also for helping calculate supeheat
for HVAC / R systems.

The sound meter may be useful for helping convince rock and
roll bands to turn down the sound (well, maybe not?) Be
interesting to read my lawn mower, snow blower, etc, and see
what the dB levels are.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in
message

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Temperature, and sound, too? Neat meter.

It has a light meter function, and comes with a
thermocouple as well.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-AidT on it,
because it's