Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Who needed what torch stuff?

On May 2, 4:09*am, Gunner Asch wrote:
I dont have any Smith stuff, but I do have a spare Victor 100 handle in
my stuff. Ive taken a picture of about half of it..the rest is in
another container I cant get to at night...Ill have to move Stuff in the
morning with the fork lift to dig em out. *This is just some of the
spare stuff not currently on any of my working rigs ......

https://picasaweb.google.com/gunnera...38086768243858

https://picasaweb.google.com/gunnera...38109576123794

6th from the Left.

Out here in California..near the oil fields..most of what we use is
Victor, then Harris. *My working rigs are either.

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is

Gummer..aren't those company property numbers on some of that stuff?

TMT