Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default R-22 Heat Pump update

Sounds like I'd drive right past you, on the way to Dayton
area.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Tom Gardner" w@w wrote in message
I'm on the lake about 25 miles west of Cleveland.

"Stormin Mormon" wrote
in message
I have relative in north western Ohio, what part
of the state are you in? My cousin is in Yellow
Springs, neaer Dayton. Sounds to me like a
working vacation may be in the cards. Another
fellow near there, has gun club membership,
might get to do some recreational target.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Tom Gardner" w@w wrote in message

I had to buy a new AC unit for the old house four
years ago and one of my employees was an HVAC
contractor. And, I sell brushes to "Famous Supply",
a supply house. The whole ball of wax cost me $1k
and my guy did it on the clock. Too bad he's in
Texas now and won't be back in OH for two
months...I can't wait that long. I imagine the worst
so anything else will be a wonderful surprise!